Friday, September 4, 2015

New Kid on the Block

Nope. Nope, nothing to see here...yet.

In December, 2015, I will be participating in a fabulous Holiday Anthology brought to you by Hot Tree Publishing. I have to say, I'm equal parts excited and nervous to the point of biting all of my fingers off.

I have been a writer my entire life, mostly poetry and journal entries. I published in my school poetry competition at the age of 13, but never pursued anything serious past that. Until about three years ago, writing was strictly therapeutic.

Then, one day everything just hit me. I wanted to share these stories tucked away in my mind with others...now, here I am.

I hope you'll join me on this crazy journey and that you'll enjoy the words I put on paper in the form of fantasy worlds and book boyfriends.

Here's to sharing with the world! Thank you for being here!

-Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment